In this episode, Sierra Hillsman, LPC, NCC, CCTP joins Amber Dee on the couch to dive into How to Truly Have a Hot Girl Summer.
Sierra Hillsman is a Licensed Professional Counselor and National Certified Counselor from Georgia with a heart for changing the world through mental health. As a Certified Clinical Trauma Professional, Hillsman is passionate about helping clients who seek to heal from their traumatic experiences. As a mental health clinician, she is very collaborative in nature and looks forward to assisting you along your therapeutic journey towards holistic wellness. She specializes in Grief, adjustment & life transitions, addictions, sexual trauma, spirituality, and self-esteem-related issues.
In this episode:
- What fears are associated with our concerns?
- How to redefine what normalcy looks like for you?
- Navigating self-esteem, self-efficacy, self-image.
- How to identify what is important to you and how you perceive yourself?
- What brings you joy and sense of fulfillment & worth?
- Finding creative outlets to help reinforce the positive aspects of yourself.
- Learning how to communicate effectively.
- Being Mindful of how your feelings show up in your body.
- Consider a “Hot Girl Timeout” through Mindfulness.
- Being the friend you want to have in relationships.
- It is one thing to do the HARD work but it is another thing to do the HEART work.
- The answer is inside of you.
- Practice positive self-talk.
- Understanding what healthy boundaries look like.
- Your healing is revolutionary.
Remember, your mental health is wealth