In this episode, Camille Banks Lee, LCSW join Amber Dee on the couch to dive into Suffering in Silence: Mental Health + the Black Community
Camille Banks Lee is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker who hails from New York state. Lee specializes in helping her clients overcome their challenges and achieve their personal goals. She offers individual, couple and family psychotherapy as well as life coaching and workshops on health, wellness and maintaining balance in our hectic lives.
In this episode:
- How to get more people in therapy
- Money being a big deterrent
- How to use your insurance for therapy
- Learning coping mechanisms as a child
- How to self-soothe
- How to change the narrative for your children on mental health
- How do adults get passed not going to therapy
- When do I find a therapist
Follow The Conversation:
Remember, your mental health is wealth.
What Did You Learn About The Black Community Suffering In Silence?
Leave a Comment